Unless there are obvious differences in price and quality when buying products, the following elements form the main framework for the buying process.
• Supporting and prioritizing local businesses
• Buying vegetables and fruits from local producers before they turn into industrial products
• For sustainability, to prefer products that have established policies or produced using sustainable resources
• To prefer environmentally sensitive and economical products when buying electrical devices
• To observe fair trade, not to use the economic and reputational power of our organization as a pressure and threat to product suppliers
• Working with suppliers who deliver with less packaging
• To give priority to suppliers who have quality standards such as ISO,
• Supporting businesses that are trying to build infrastructure to save energy
In this policy, initiative and flexibility cannot be used during the implementation of a sustainable tourism economy, to support regional development and to minimize environmental destruction.